Tax Season
What tax documents do you provide?
What tax documents do you provide?

We provide a consolidated Form 1099 document, which includes forms 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT and 1099-MISC

1099-B includes sales or redemptions of securities and transactions.

1099-DIV includes distributions such as dividends, capital gain distributions, or nontaxable distributions, that were paid on stock and liquidation distributions. Only amounts of $10.00 or more for distributions paid on stock, or $600 or more for liquidations are required to be reported on the form.

1099-INT includes all interest income that is not already reported on other forms will be reported here. Amounts $10.00 or more are reported.

1099-MISC includes at least $10.00 in royalty payments, broker payments, in lieu of dividends or tax-exempt interest. At least $600.00 in miscellaneous income.

Problem Solved?