You can withdraw your funds from your Webull HK account via wire transfers. Before withdrawal, please make sure you've saved the bank account information for wire transfer.
1. Enter account homepage;
2. Tap "Withdraw" and check cash available to withdraw;
3. Tap "Withdraw";
4. Choose "Wire Transfer";
5. Follow instructions to enter and save bank account information for wire transfer, including country/region, province/state/city where bank is located, bank name, SWIFT (BIC) and account number;
6. Select the currency you wish to withdraw, Chinese CNY or Hong Kong dollars;
7. Enter an amount no greater than cash available to withdraw;
8. Tap "Transfer to My Bank" to finish the application;
9. Wait funds to be credited to your bank account.
1. Beneficiary bank must be under the same name of linked bank account and no third party bank account is accepted.
2. Only Chinese CNY, USD and Hong Kong dollars are accepted.
3. Please make sure bank account information is correct. Incorrect beneficiary bank account information will reverse the wire transfer and incur reversal fees. It usually takes about 1 week for funds to return to your account. Specific time is subject to the intermediary bank.
4. It usually takes 1 business day for funds to be credited to your bank account after withdrawal application. Specific time is subject to bank policy.