1) The program stock inventory is composed of stocks with a minimum market capitalization of $2.5 billion from a US-based company and listed on NYSE or NASDAQ.
2) Participants have 30 days to claim their free stock. Otherwise, the free stock offer will expire. Customers may receive different value/number of free stocks for different promotions.
3) The free stock will be credited to the customer’s account within 10 trading days after it is awarded.
4) Stock distributed under this promotion does not constitute a recommendation for its purchase, sale or holding.
5) Customers may hold or sell the awarded stock that has been credited to their account. Money received from the sale of the stock can be withdrawn or be used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
6) It is possible that the stock you receive is or will be undergoing a corporate action such as a reverse split. In this case, you will receive cash back instead of fractional shares within ten business days of completion.