Transferring to your Webull individual brokerage account / Webull IRA.
1. Duration: 9/01/2020-9/30/2020
For Individual Brokerage Accounts:
Transfer your non-Webull brokerage account over to us and we will cover the transfer fees, up to $100! Your incoming brokerage account must have at least $2,000 or more in assets in order for us to reimburse the transfer fee.
- This promotion is valid for your first brokerage account transfer only.
- Please note, this is a one-time offer and will only apply to your first account transfer. It should be initiated within the first 30 days of account approval and cannot be pulled/transferred before 60 days. Clients will not receive the reimbursement if the fund was moved before the required period.
- This program is only open to U.S. residents currently living in the U.S., who are at least 18 years of age and hold a valid Social Security Number.
Transfer your non-Webull IRA to us and we will cover the transfer fees, up to $100. Your incoming IRA must have at least $5,000 or more in assets in order for us to reimburse the transfer fee.
- This promotion is valid for your first IRA transfer only.
How do I file for reimbursement?
If the total value you bring in reaches $2000 / $5000 for IRAs, you can get transfer reimbursement (up to $100) at the first and only time.
Once your account transfer is completed, which usually takes about 7 business days, you will receive a PUSH notification regarding submitting proof for the reimbursement.
1) Go to Menu > Promotion Center > Deposit Bonus > Submit the picture of your transfer fee.
2) You will need to pride us with proof of the transfer fee(s). All personal information must match what you have submitted to Webull.
3) Once approved, the reimbursement will be issued directly to your Webull brokerage account within 15 trading days.