1. Webull can do ACATS (Automated Customer Account Transfer Service) for security transfer at present.
2. Only listed U.S. stocks, ADRs, options, and ETFs are accepted.
3. Webull supports individual cash accounts, individual margin accounts, traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and Rollover IRAs.
4. The name and type of the delivering account must be identical to the receiving account's name and type. The transfer may be delayed if your outgoing account type differs from your Webull account type.
5. Your delivering brokerage may charge you a fee for the ACAT transfer (the specific amount varies by broker). To protect our customers, Webull does not support account transfers of assets below $500 in total value due to the high cost of the transfer. The alternative cost-free option, is to liquidate your positions at your current broker, withdraw the funds to your bank, and deposit those funds to Webull.
What kind of securities can I transfer to my Webull account?
Most U.S. listed equities, options, ADRs, and ETFs are supported for transfer into Webull. (Currently Webull does not support crypto-currencies, bonds, mutual funds, pink sheets, or penny stocks on the OTC market in transfers.)
To make sure whether the specific security being transferred is tradable on Webull, please check with the following method on the mobile Webull app:
> Search the symbol or company name and move to the stock detail page.
> If there is a Trade button on the bottom left, the stock is tradeable on Webull.
> Tap the "Options" button next to the Chart in the stock detail page
> Tap any bid or ask on the options quotes page
> If there is a Trade button on the bottom left, then it is tradeable on Webull
Where to start a stock transfer in Webull APP?
Once all your securities have been confirmed as tradable, please follow these steps to initiate a stock transfer in the Webull app:
>Tap on "Transfers" on the Webull account page.
>Tap on "Transfer Stocks into Webull".
>Read the Transfer Tips and Tap on "Transfer Stocks to Webull".
>Choose the broker to transfer from.
>Enter the information as prompted and click on the “Transfer Now” button.
Both full transfers and partial transfers are supported.
For full transfers, all your assets (including all positions and cash) will be transferred to Webull, so please make sure the securities being transferred are supported by Webull. If you are trying to transfer bonds, options, mutual funds, pink sheets or penny stocks on the OTC markets, your transfer will be rejected in full. If you would like to transfer cash, please select full transfer (U.S. dollars only).
For partial transfer, only U.S stocks and ETFs are supported. You should specify all the securities being transferred with symbols and quantities.
How long does a stocks transfer take?
A Stock transfer usually takes 5-7 business days to complete. However, delays can occur if the incoming account type differs from your Webull account. Delays can also occur if you have had any activity in your outgoing account (unsettled stocks from recent trades, ACH transactions, etc) recently. Please contact us if your transfer is pending for longer than 7 business days.
Fees for transfer stocks to Webull
Webull does not charge any fees for incoming transfers through ACATS. However, your delivering brokerage may charge you for transferring out, the specific amount of the fee varies by broker. Please contact your outgoing brokerage for details. The alternative cost-free option is to liquidate your positions at your current broker, withdraw the funds to your bank, and deposit those funds to Webull.