1) For a margin account with at least $2,000 net value, you will get up to 4 times day-trade buying power and 2 times overnight buying power.
2) For a cash account or a margin account with less than $2,000 in net value, you will receive no leverage.
Please note that some stocks are unique in how much leverage you can take out. To see what leverage is available:
1) Go to the stock’s quotes page.
2) Look for a yellow dollar icon on the top right.
3) If it's there, tap the icon and you will see the maximum leverage you can take out on this stock.
With the “Day-trade/Overnight Leverage” calculator, you can find the maximum leverage available to you for intraday or overnight transactions.