To link a bank account on mobile app:
1) Tap "Make Your First Deposit."
2) Tap "ACH."
3) Tap "Real-time Verification" or "Micro-Deposit Verification."
4) Follow the rest of the verification process.
If one verification fails, please try the other method.
To initiate a deposit on the mobile app after linking a bank account:
1) Go to the home page of the mobile app by tapping the Webull logo in the middle bottom of the screen.
2) Swipe to "Transfers."
3) Tap "Deposit."
4) Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap "Transfer to Webull."
5) Wait for the deposit to be processed.
Once the deposit begins processing, you will get provisional credit (up to $1,000) as buying power for trading stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. The incoming funds usually take five business days to settle, add to your cash balance, and convert to full buying power.
1) If a deposit is made on the weekends, it will begin processing Monday morning.
2) If a deposit is made after 4:00 pm EST on a business day, it will start processing at the beginning of the next trading day.
3) If a deposit is made before 9:00 am EST on a trading day, it will begin processing during trading hours on the same day. Please note, ACH deposits take 4-5 business days to settle and clear.