Here are a few tips for stock transfers:
1) Only US market stocks, options, ADRs, and ETFs that are tradeable on Webull are accepted.
2) Webull supports individual cash and margin accounts, traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and Rollover IRAs only.
3) The name and type of the delivering account must be identical to the receiving account's name and type. Transfer may be delayed if your outgoing account type differs from your Webull account.
4) Your broker may charge you $75 for transferring out; the specific amount varies by brokers.
5) In order to protect our customers, Webull does not support account transfers below $500 due to the high transfer cost. The alternative free option is to liquidate your positions at your broker, pull the funds to your bank, and deposit those funds into your Webull account.
How long does the stock transfer take?
Stock transfer usually takes 5-7 business days to complete. However, delays may occur if your outgoing account type differs from your Webull account. Delays can also occur if you have any activity in your outgoing account (unsettled stocks, ACH transactions, etc).
Please contact us if your transfer is pending for more than 7 business days.
What are the fees for transferring funds?
|Charge||Incoming Transfer||Outgoing Transfer|
|Other Broker||For details, please consult other broker.||For details, please consult other broker.|